Monday, March 13, 2017

Outfit: March 6th – Channelling Audrey

06-03-17b


06-03-17e


06-03-17


06-03-17f


06-03-17c


06-03-17g


I keep a file of picture for outfit inspiration on my iPad. It’s like my own personal Pintrest board. One of the pictures I saved recently was this one from Putting Me Together. I am a massive fan of Audrey’s style and many of her outfits are based around basics and classics and are therefore easy to recreate with what you already have. Although her pictures are making me want some blanket scarves in lighter fabric for the spring.

olive tee plaid scarf outfit 01


The sun was shining this Monday morning, and it was (just about) warm enough to pull out a faux leather jacket, and to layer on a pashmina rather than an extra sweater. I love a good jacket but I struggle to incorporate them into my outfit sometimes as I’m not likely to be wearing them all day. They’re generally just a coat layer for going outside at this time of year. Or I add a blazer but then need another layer to go outside. Does anyone else have this problem?

Jacket – Tall Girls (gifted)
Top – Amazon
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Boots – Primark
Choker – Primark
Scarf – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment