Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Outfit: March 8th – Spring Green

08-03-17


08-03-17b


08-03-17c


08-03-17d


08-03-17e


08-03-17f


Mint green is always a great colour for spring and this sweater comes out each spring for that very reason. I mean, I wear it at other times of the year too, but it’s the perfect shade for spring, don’t you think?

I love that chokers are a thing again! They’re so 90s, but in a good way. Whilst I have no desire to revisit some of the 90s trends (men’s shirts belted over leggings, little strappy dresses over t shirts with pumps anyone? Anyone?) chokers are a subtle nod to the era and one I can totally get on board with.

I got these shoes to replace my beloved black lace up Primark ones which I literally wore to death last summer (they have a hole in one of the soles). I am going to attempt a DIY repair of them as the cobbler said there was nothing he could do (and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Primark re-issue the style this spring), but this cross strap pair was reduced in the New Look to the same price as the Primark ones so I took a chance on them. They’re cute, not as cute as the Primark ones, but they’re a pointy toe flat which is my favourite kind so they’re fine for this spring/summer.

Sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Trousers – Forever 21
Shoes – New Look
Choker – Primark
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment