Friday, April 21, 2017

Outfit: April 10th – Pattern Mixing Monday

10-04-17b


10-04-17


10-04-17c


10-04-17d


10-04-17f


10-04-17g


I am totally loving these leopard print pumps. The print just gives the casual shoes a little something extra I feel.

Yes, I got another version of this t shirt. Who am I to resist anything in army green right now?! I had a 20% off code too, so it was all good. Speaking of these t shirts, my grey one has mysteriously gone missing. According to Instagram I haven’t worn it since 16th March (surely not?) (and also, see, there IS a point to logging all your outfits on Instagram) and when I looked for it Friday evening to hang up to wear Saturday, I couldn’t find it. I conducted an extensive search for it on Saturday morning but to no avail. So I ask you this: if you were a grey t shirt, where would you hide?

T shirt – New Look
Jeans – F+F at Tesco
Blazer – New Look (eBay)
Pumps – George at ASDA
Choker – Primark
Earrings – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment