Monday, April 24, 2017

Outfit: April 11th – Before the Easter Holidays

11-04-17


11-04-17b


11-04-17c


11-04-17d


11-04-17e


11-04-17f


This was just a quick few snaps on my phone on the last day of work for me before the Easter holidays. We took a couple of days off to attend a family wedding so it was a short working week indeed. I smartened up my khaki jeans/trousers with a jersey blazer and added stripes because, you know, stripes.

The shoes were a £3.50 bargain last year at Primark. I had some New Look striped shoes in my wardrobe a few years back and wore them out. I really missed having them so I was pleased to find this pair last year. I don’t know whether they have the same ones this spring, but they certainly have lots of styles for £3.50.

Blazer – George at Asda
Top – H&M
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment