Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Outfit: April 7th - Navy Layers

07-04-17b


07-04-17c


07-04-17


07-04-17e


07-04-17d


07-04-17f


07-04-17g


I put on some smart-ish jeans and layered up the navy for this casual Friday look. I have been looking for a navy jersey jacket for ages and finally found one in ASDA. And since I had a gift card it didn’t cost me anything either. The cross strap top is from last year and I modified it – there were two crosses originally, designed to be worn in the back. I cut one off and turned the top around. And the tank top is old M&S and purely there for modesty and another layer as it wasn’t that warm the day I wore this.

Jacket – George at Asda
Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Tank – M&S
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment