Monday, April 17, 2017

Outfit: April 5th – Black and Tan

05-04-17


05-04-17e


05-04-17b


05-04-17f


05-04-17d


05-04-17c


05-04-17g


05-04-17h


The coolest temperatures of the week were forecast for Wednesday so I gave a pair of boots one last airing before the spring/summer season (or before the torrential rain sets in and I need boots to keep my feet dry…). I still need a scarf for my morning walk to work although I don’t always photograph them now as they are not a part of my outfit as they tend to be during the colder months, they’re just a necessity to keep warm.

Everything here is past season, with the exception of the choker which I got about a month ago in Primark, for all of about £2. The trousers were from last spring, the boots from the spring before and I’m not sure which year I got the sweater – possibly 2011 or 2012. It was in the autumn of whichever year though, but I think this shade works well all year round and can be paired with just about anything.

Sweater – New Look Tall
Jeans – F+F at Tesco
Boots – F+F at Tesco (sale)
Scarf – gifted
Choker – Primark
Earrings – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment