Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Outfit: March 31st – Rock Chick

31-03-17e


31-03-17


31-03-17b


31-03-17b


31-03-17d


31-03-17e


31-03-17g


31-03-17h


I was inspired by this post of Allie’s to create my own version of her outfit for casual Friday. I don’t have any leather-look pants but ripped black skinnies are bad-ass enough for me, and a classic cartoon character replaces the band shirt. And I added a cardigan because I am nesh. Part of my wants to cut a v in the front of this shirt, part of me knows I’ll cock it up and regret it! I’ve had the t shirt years, probably going on 10 years, after spotting that DP were doing a tall version of it. When I was a child (in middle school I think) I had a sweatshirt with Betty Boop on the front and I loved it. I’m pretty sure it was black with just her head and name on it, but we’re talking 25 years ago so I can’t remember! I had to buy this t when I saw it in DP all those years ago.

I want to write happy Friday but chances are this post won’t go up on a Friday so happy whatever-day-it-is-today, and I hope April is treating you well so far!

Cardi – New Look Tall
T shirt – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Next Tall (gifted)
Shoes – George at Asda
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment