Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Outfit: April 21st – A Little Red

21-04-17


21-04-17b


21-04-17c


21-04-17d


I was going to put a black blazer over this t shirt, but then I realised the red colour (or Wine, as I think its official title is) matched the colour of the red in my TM Lewin jacket pretty much exactly, and I decided to be a little bolder and wear that one instead. I also like how the faux leather edging on the jacket co-ordinates with the faux leather choker.

The t shirt is from Boohoo and I now have three of them, after my friend Gemma wrote an article on Popsugar declaring it The Best T Shirt In All The Land (or something). She’s right too. The drape of the fabric is fabulous, the length is more than long enough for us tall ladies and they are cheap. Plus, Boohoo almost always has some kind of promotion running: 20% discounts, free shipping, discounted next day shipping. And that is just as well because when I returned to the site to purchase a third version of this shirt, I inadvertently discovered that Boohoo have a tall range, which I reviewed last week.

Jacket – TM Lewin (gifted)
Top – Boohoo
Jeans – New Look
Shoes – Matalan (sale)
Choker – Primark
Belt - River Island

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment