Thursday, June 29, 2017

Outfit: June 16th – Jacket On Repeat

16-06-17d


16-06-17


16-06-17b


16-06-17c


16-06-17e


16-06-17f


Yes, this is the same jacket that I wore in my previous post, and yes, I did wear it the very next day. I used to pick my outfits carefully, thinking that I can’t wear such and such item again because it appeared on the blog yesterday, or twice already this week. But you know what? This is real life and in real life if you love an item you wear it three days straight. Or even every day for a whole week. And it doesn’t matter. So I wore my striped blazer again this day (and that made it three days out of five that week that I wore a striped blazer – albeit a different one the first day) and it was a great little outfit for a Friday. Until I spilled yoghurt on my jeans at lunchtime, but that’s another story…

Blazer – Laura Bianchi (TK Maxx)
T shirt – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – F+F at Tesco (sale)
Shoes – Primark
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment