Friday, June 30, 2017

Outfit: June 19th – Hot Hot Hot

19-06-17


19-06-17


19-06-17d


19-06-17e


The weather that is! And it was that way the whole weekend too which is pretty much unheard of around these parts. This past weekend was the Great Get Together in memory of MP Jo Cox so Saturday morning I went up to my local church and helped out with a Fun Day there. I was stationed in the garden so I got to enjoy the sunshine which was hot even at 10 in the morning. Around lunchtime I headed over to my home town to meet my sister to watch the carnival and then we spent the afternoon at the field where the procession ends up and there are fairground rides and stalls and things. Sunday we went to the coast, to Whitby and Saltburn, which was the perfect way to spend such a lovely day.

The temperatures this day hit 27˚C which is hot for here. If I could have worn shorts to work I would have done, but I thought a dress was a better option and changed into my shorts when I got home.

Dress – Dorothy Perkins Tall (gifted)
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Sunglasses – c/o Oxfam

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment