Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Outfit: June 5th – Olive and Navy

05-06-17c


05-06-17d


05-06-17e


05-06-17b


05-06-17


05-06-17f


It was a wet and rainy Monday to come back down to earth with a bump after our holiday. No one likes going back to work after a week off (do they?!) but it’s made all the more miserable when two days previously you were basking in 30˚C heat and now it’s raining. But, onwards. I layered up with a jersey blazer as this top felt just a bit too chilly when I went out to the bin first thing. And then I added my mac as it was chucking it down when I left for work. I almost got in the car, but I’m trying to get on a health kick after my holiday so I made myself walk despite the weather.

Blazer – George at ASDA
Top – Primark
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment