Friday, June 02, 2017

Outfit: May 9th – Chilly, Chilly Tuesday

09-05-17c


09-05-17


09-05-17b


09-05-17d


09-05-17e


09-05-17f


It was cold out the first couple of days of the second week of May. Seriously, if it weren’t May I would have been looking for my gloves my hands were that cold when I was outside! I even ditched my trench coat for my wool-mix biker. Thankfully, warmer weather was promised for later in the week.

I tried to keep my look spring-like whilst layering up for warm. I think the khaki coloured jeggings (I keep wanting to call them chinos, probably because this is the traditional kind of colour of chinos) helped do that, but I am wearing three layers on top in these pictures. The jeggings were just £6 and the length is fine for the summer so if they hold up well to washing I might be tempted to hunt down another pair in a different colour.

I am obsessed with this necklace/choker right now. I bought it on Saturday (£3 for this and another one on the same card) and wore it Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. The little star necklace is attached to the choker (which I think looks like a string of sequins) and they pair together perfectly.

Jacket – New Look (eBay)
Top – Long Tall Sally
Jeggings – Primark
Shoes – Kaleidoscope (gifted)
Choker/necklace – Primark
Earrings – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment