Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Outfit: More Boohoo Tall (Mini Review) and a Very Orange Jacket

08-05-17f


08-05-17b


08-05-17e


08-05-17c


08-05-17d


08-05-17


08-05-17g


08-05-17h


So I placed another order with Boohoo (it was a birthday gift from my sister) and one of the items I got was this black dress. It’s just a black t shirt dress, so not really that exciting, but the length is great and I think it will be so useful this summer just to thrown on with pretty well any shoes and go. It will dress up or down and it’s a viscose jersey so it hangs nicely too. I like that it has a v neck so is different to my other t shirt dresses (I did contemplate returning it and get the olive green dress I already have in black, but I ordered the grey version of that in this order too, so decided to keep the black one as it’s different). The fabric is a little see through, I’m wearing an underskirt here. I’ve yet to decide whether I can get away with it without one or not.

Today I dressed the dress up. I put a blazer on and, tempting as it was to reach for either my white or leopard print pumps, I picked out these shoes instead. I finally found a replacement for my beloved Primark lace up flats so I will try not to wear these out quite so quickly.

Blazer – c/o TM Lewin
Dress – Boohoo Tall
Shoes – La Redoute
Choker – Primak
Necklace – gifted
Rings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment