Thursday, July 20, 2017

Outfit: July 12th – A New Look

12-07-17


12-07-17b


12-07-17d


12-07-17c


12-07-17d


12-07-17e


12-07-17f


I think I have mastered beachy waves in my hair at last! So, for the benefit of no one but myself, here’s what I did: second day hair (I used my waving wand on it the previous day) sprayed liberally with sea salt spray (got2Be is my brand of choice because it’s cheap), scrunched and then once the spray has dried a little, spray on my usual gel spray to hold the style. My curls look a little ‘done’ here, especially at the front, but by the time I’d walked to work I had the perfect beachy waves going on. Yay!

So the title of this post is misleading. Sorry. No new look as such, just that my entire outfit (bar the shoes) is (unintentionally) all from New Look. The pieces range greatly in age: the t shirt is this spring, the cardi I have had many, many years and the skirt I have also had many years but it came from a charity shop so who knows how old it is?! Pretty old I would wager, given the logo that’s on the label hasn’t been used in a long time.

Cardi – New Look Tall
Top – New Look
Skirt – New Look (via charity shop)
Shoes – Primark
Choker chain – Primark
Earrings – self made

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment