Friday, July 28, 2017

Outfit: July 20th – Orange and Stripes and Leopard

20-07-17


20-07-17e


20-07-17b


20-07-17c


20-07-17d


20-07-17f


It’s not like me to wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row (I have a lot of shoes, got to spread the love around!) but I liked the idea of mixing a neutral pattern (the stripes) with a neutral pattern (the leopard print) and as the black kind of toned in too I went with it.

This white top is the short sleeve version of the dark green ¾ sleeve top I wore in the July 14th post. I may also have purchased the orange ¾ sleeve version as it was on sale with an additional 20% off, as was this white one.

So, I used a thinner barrelled curling wand on my hair and got better results with my waves I think. I finger combed the curls through before spraying them and they look quite curly here, but they drop throughout the day and should still be there tomorrow for a minimum effort hair day.

Blazer – c/o TM Lewin
Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Trousers – Forever 21
Shoes – George at Asda
Necklaces – gifted and Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment