Monday, July 31, 2017

Outfit: July 21st – Gingham and Distressed Denim

21-07-17


21-07-17b


21-07-17c


21-07-17d


Gingham has been a massive trend this spring summer and I’ve had this shirt sitting in my closet the whole time and I haven’t worn it! What’s that about? I have a few button down shirts and I don’t wear them often. This one was a lucky charity shop find several years ago. I always check the men’s section for shirts and sweaters in charity shops because the length in the sleeves and body is better and a men’s small or extra small fits me OK. I think this one is a slim fit so it’s even better.

Shirt – TM Lewin (via charity shop)
Jeans – New Look Tall (sale)
Shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Jacket – TK Maxx (sale)
Earrings – self made
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment