Monday, August 21, 2017

Outfit: August 10th – On Your Bike

10-08-17


10-08-17b


10-08-17c


10-08-17d


10-08-17e


10-08-17f


I cycled to work in this outfit. My commute is less than a 10 minute walk, so I don’t really need to cycle, but my bike was all set up and I just fancied it for a change. I had to choose my outfit carefully: pockets in the trousers for my keys and phone if I popped home at dinnertime, a stretchy blazer that I could move freely in, and shoes that were attached to my feet. It’s uphill all the way to work but downhill all the way back, so cycling has its benefits as I can get home in about three minutes.

Blazer – New Look (eBay)
T shirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – M&S (via vintage fair)
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment