Friday, August 18, 2017

Outfit: August 9th – Pale Colours

09-08-17


09-08-17b


09-08-17b


09-08-17d


09-08-17e


I haven’t worn these pants as much as I thought I would this summer. Still, if the rain holds off there’s still a good few weeks left to wear them (lighter coloured pants and rain don’t mix, and August has been a bit of a wash out so far).

Can you tell I’m obsessed with this scarf? It’s so soft, and even though it isn’t really chilly enough in the mornings for it yet, it’s hard to resist putting it on as it seems to go with most things. I even used it as an actual blanket when we were staying at my aunt’s caravan a couple of weekends ago as it’s massive too.

Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Pants – Primark
Shoes – Primark
Scarf – Camden Market

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment