Thursday, September 21, 2017

Outfit: September 11th – Sweater Dress and Boots

11-09-17


11-09-17d


11-09-17b


11-09-17e


11-09-17c


Another day of torrential rain meant another day in boots. I wasn’t intending wearing boots quite so early, but it was either that or wet feet, and I hate wet feet. I was going to wear my over the knee boots, a flat heeled grey pair, but with the length of the dress it just looked too much for so early in the season. I don’t want to put on dark tights too early either, a little bit of leg on show lightens up a look just enough whilst it is still mild out.

The Saturday just gone was the Last Night of the Proms concert on the BBC, and that always kind of marks the end of the summer for me. The Proms concert season runs July to September every year and although I’m not really interested in them, I try to watch the Last Night if I can. It’s like the official start of autumn.

Dress – Bay Trading (sale)
Boots – Clarks outlet (sale)
Scarf – H&M
Necklaces – gifted
Earrings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment