Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Outfit: September 8th – Friday Friyay!

08-09-17


08-09-17d


08-09-17e


08-09-17b


08-09-17c


08-09-17f


08-09-17g


08-09-17h


I reached the end of the first full week back at work after my holiday, and so I was especially pleased to get to Friday. We woke up to torrential rain which, yeah, not so pleased about but it did give me chance to put on my new boots! Aren’t they the coolest? They’re the Primark dupe of the Chloe Susanna boots and I’m not usually into buying designed dupes but I was looking for some flat(ish) ankle boots, and I loved the silver hardware on these. They were only £16 too, which is about 2% of the price of the real thing. Primark have them in black and I think red too, but the hardware on those is gold which I didn’t want. They are quite a generous fit, Primark’s size 8 is usually tight on me, especially when the toe is pointy and I have to size up to a wide fit (which these are not, and I don’t think this style comes in wide fit) but I tried this pair on anyway, just in case, and what do you know they are a generous fit! So you may need to size down if you don’t have big clown feet like I do.

I paired them with distressed denim (what else?) and a t shirt and blazer because despite the rain it wasn’t going to be too chilly.

Blazer – New Look (eBay)
T shirt – Boohoo
Jeans – New Look Tall (sale)
Boots – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment