Monday, September 25, 2017

Outfit: September 13th – Dark Tights

13-09-17b


13-09-17


13-09-17d


13-09-17c


13-09-17e


It happened: I put on dark tights for the first time this season (they are navy blue, not black, I really need to sort my lighting out!). It’s only because this dress is so short though, I will be back in flesh coloured ones next week I promise.

Having worn my hair straight for three days straight (see what I did there?) now, I rather like it. My default hairstyle is waves but this week I have been trying out the Batiste plumping powder and thought straight hair would be better for that. The powder is meh, it’s OK but doesn’t add as much volume as I’d hoped. What I do like though is the Batiste 2 in 1 dry shampoo and conditioner (they had 3 for 2 on hair products in Boots last week, can you tell?). If you dislike dry shampoos as they make your hair really dry and gritty, try this. It freshens up your hair but you afterwards you can’t tell you’ve applied product. It’s fab!

Finally, can you tell I love me some Primark? Everything bar my tights is from there today, even the faux leather jacket I didn’t photograph. And the whole lot (including the jacket) cost about £44. You can’t argue with that.

Cardi – Primark
Dress – Primark
Tights – Falke (Debenhams, sale)
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – Scope
Earrings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment