Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Outfit: September 14th – Striped Sweatshirt and Pants

14-09-17


14-09-17b


14-09-17c


14-09-17d


14-09-17e


14-09-17f


Given my love of my grey sweatshirt right now, I feel like I should be wearing this striped to more than I currently am. It is, to all intents and purposes, a sweatshirt (albeit a lightweight one). It has cuffs at the hem and sleeve ends and the fabric is stretchy with a looped back. The only problem with it is that it isn’t quite long enough in the body for my liking as it’s Forever 21, not a tall brand. I love it, but is it time to let it go? By the time you read this I will probably have switched over my wardrobe, pulling out my autumn/winter items and storing away some more summery pieces for the upcoming season. I take that opportunity to go through what I have and if there are things I haven’t worn all year I put them on a pile to either eBay or donate to charity. It’s refreshing and makes a bit of space so I can see more clearly what I have. And pulling out items from storage is like getting a load of new stuff with no cost. There’s usually at least one thing I’ve forgotten about and it’s a joy to discover it again.

Top – Forever 21
Pants – Next
Shoes – La Redoute (sale)
Earrings – self made
Necklace – gifted
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment