Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Outfit: September 7th – Smart/Casual

07-09-17


07-09-17b


07-09-17e


07-09-17c


07-09-17d


07-09-17h


07-09-17i


I took inspiration for today’s post from my own Instagram feed. I do that sometimes when I don’t know what to wear. I scrolled through and saw that back in the spring I paired this skirt with lots of more casual items – oversize sweaters, sneakers. It isn’t sweater weather just yet (and I’m really trying not to be sad about that and to enjoy the last of the summer warmth) so I picked out this blouse which has been neglected over the summer due to its polyester fabric composition, and added sneakers.

07-09-17f

If your workplace is less casual than mine you can add heels, like I did here (I like to play dress up sometimes too…) and for a moment I almost missed wearing heels and briefly considered putting them in my bag to change into when I got to the office. But then comfort won out (I think it’s an age thing) and I stuck with the sneakers.

It may not be sweater weather but the mornings are getting a little chilly so I added my burgundy biker jacket for warmth.

Jacket – TK Maxx (sale)
Blouse – Primark
Skirt – Primark (sale)
Sneaker – Primark
Heels – Matalan

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment