Monday, October 23, 2017

Outfit: October 10th – Striped Dress, Red Boots

10-10-17


10-10-17c


10-10-17b


10-10-17d


10-10-17e


10-10-17f


10-10-17g


If you want some budget red boots get yourself to Primark. They have these, a low heeled pair and some with higher heels as well I think. And I’m betting they’re all under £15. This pair was just £12. And they are very red. Which is a good thing, as one of my life mottos is ‘if in doubt, wear red shoes’. (The other one is ‘life is too short for handwashing’, in case you were wondering.)

This dress is short, but with black tights it’s just about passable. And it has stripes and long sleeves (properly long sleeves, as it’s a Tall). And it’s fairly neutral so it’ll be remixed with lots of things over the coming season, I promise you.

Cardi – New Look Tall
Dress – Long Tall Sally (via Facebook)
Tights – Primark
Boots – Primark
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment