Thursday, October 26, 2017

Outfit: October 19th – Plaid Shirt Dress

19-10-17


19-10-17g


19-10-17c


19-10-17d


19-10-17b


19-10-17e


19-10-17f


19-10-17h


A plaid flannel shirt is very autumnal and I feel like a plaid flannel shirt dress just elevates that to the next level. This particular tartan reminds me of the kilt my mom wore when I was a little girl – it came out every winter and she would pair it with her navy blue Guernsey (a heavy knit sweater particular to the island of Guernsey) and thick tights. I like that I can team this with navy blue and burgundy. I sized up as I often find that button down dresses and skirts will pull over the hips if the garment is not on the larger size. Sizing up also helped me with the sleeve length.

Cardi – Primark
Dress – Primark
Tights – Falke (TK Maxx)
Boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Belt – River Island
Earring – Ziggy of Clevedon
Necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment