Friday, October 27, 2017

Outfit: October 23rd – Burgundy, Stripes and Tan

23-10-17b


23-10-17


23-10-17d


23-10-17e


This outfit is totally pinched from Audrey over at Putting Me Together. I often steal Audrey’s style, she’s one of a handful of bloggers that I follow who is totally relatable and whose style is fairly simple – like mine I hope! So, a simple fall outfit with neutrals of navy and tan, and a pop of burgundy which is my favourite hue of the season. All these pieces are old – the top is spring 2016, the pants I’ve had at least five years, if not longer, and the boots are from last fall.

Today's outfit inspiration- www.puttingmetogether.com


I am waiting on getting my hair cut again. I loved the shorter length in the back so I’m going to go for the same thing again, perhaps a little shorter this time! This was my attempt to enhance my natural waves with gel spray – I’m not sure it worked out very well but at least I gave it one day off from being tortured with heat! The good thing about styling with product though is you can wash or brush it out and just start again the next day.

Cardi – Primark
Top – Primark
Jeggings – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Boots – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – self made

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment