Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Outfit: October 5th – Fall Clichés

05-10-17b


05-10-17


05-10-17c


05-10-17d


05-10-17e


05-10-17f


I am such a fall cliché of myself, apparently. Looking back at my Timehop for 5th October, on this day in the past 10 years I talked about eating homemade apple cake (I just made some the weekend of September 30th/October 1st this year), I wore burgundy (I wore burgundy yesterday), I talked about putting an extra cover on my bed (I was totally tempted to do that this week, it will happen before the weekend). I guess I’m just a creature of habit at this time of year.

This day was lovely and sunny and on days like that you don’t need a coat. I just threw on a cosy plaid scarf over my outfit and I was plenty warm enough outside.

I picked up these shoes in the George sale at ASDA and they were just £7. Can’t really go wrong with that, can you? They give a bit more coverage on a chilly morning than a ballet flat, and the soles are lovely and thick (I think they’re a driving loafer really) so it kind of feels like you’re walking around on a pillow.

On reflection I think a white top would have been better than the grey knit with this jacket. The camera has done funny things to the Prince of Wales check on the jacket though, so perhaps that’s what’s skewing my opinion on reviewing the pictures.

Jacket – Primark
Top – New Loo
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – George at Asda
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Claire’s Accessories

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment