Monday, November 13, 2017

Outfit: November 2nd – Navy Dress Files #3

02-11-17c


02-11-17


02-11-17e


02-11-17b


02-11-17d


02-11-17f


02-11-17g


Never let it be said that bloggers don’t re-wear their clothes. Some of us do! This is the second outing for this dress this week. It’s so easy to wear – the heavy fabric hangs nicely and is perfect for this time of year. This time I paired it with leopard print and red boots, as a nod to the seasonal trend for the colour. Over the years I have owned many items in bright red. When I was little my mum would insist I got things in bright red because it paired well with my dark hair. I think I’m currently down to a polo neck jumper, a dress and these boots but that gives me plenty of scope for mixing some bright red into my outfits in the coming months. I especially like to wear it on the run up to Christmas.

Cardi – Primark (via eBay)
Dress – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Boots – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment