Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Outfit: November 3rd – Plaid on Plaid

03-11-17


03-11-17e


03-11-17d


03-11-17b


03-11-17g


03-11-17f


03-11-17c


03-11-17h


My button down shirts tend to be the most neglected section of my wardrobe but I put this flannel one on for casual Friday and I have a re-found love for it. It’s old (like, really old) but it’s still so soft and cosy. I took it in at the back a couple of years ago to give it more shape (it was a bit boxy before) and I think the problem is that I forget that I did that and in my head it’s still boxy. Now I am excited to layer it under sweaters when the really chilly weather finally arrives. It may have been November 3rd but it was still mild enough out for me to wear just this thick cardi and big scarf to walk to work.

Oh, and I think I have solved my issues with wearing ripped jeans in the cooler weather. The answer appears to be over the knee boots! I always used to pack away my distressed denim for fear of cold knees, but wearing my OTK boots (which are basically like a granny blanket for your knees) seems to work pretty well!

Shirt – Primark
Top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – New Look Tall
Boots – Primark
Cardi – Primark
Scarf – Camden Market
Earrings – Primark
Choker - Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment