Friday, December 01, 2017

Outfit: November 21st – Work to Play

21-11-17


21-11-17b


21-11-17e


21-11-17c


21-11-17d


21-11-17f


21-11-17g


We’re not really supposed to wear jeans during the week, but it’s a quiet time of year and we hardly ever have visitors to the office so I figured I could get away with a dark pair and heels for one day. Especially as I was going straight out into Town after work and it meant I didn’t need to get changed. I met my sister to see Steps (and special guests the Vengaboys!) which was fab!

So I layered a sweater over my fancy black and silver top for work, then lost the sweater for the concert. Easy peasy!

Sweater – Long Tall Sally
Top – New Look Tall
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (via eBay)
Boots – Clarks outlet (sale)
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Ziggy of Clevedon

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment