Monday, December 04, 2017

Outfit: November 23rd – Black on Black on Tan

23-11-17


23-11-17b


23-11-17c


23-11-17d


According to my Timehop I wore an all-black outfit this time last year too: this same sweater and my flared cord trousers. Perhaps there’s just something about it being a month before Christmas that depresses me?

It wasn’t too cold the week I wore this, hence the bare ankles. I wasn’t going be going out in the snow or anything like this! I had thought about adding my OTK boots, but with the polo neck I thought it might look a bit too covered up so I opted for shoes instead. The brogues seemed like good middle ground as they are a full coverage shoe but still left my ankles exposed.

Sweater – New Look Tall
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – George at Asda
Earrings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment