Monday, January 01, 2018

Outfit: December 18th – The Penultimate Day

18-12-17


18-12-17c


18-12-17e


18-12-17b


18-12-17d


18-12-17f


18-12-17g


Look at that, I’ve used ‘penultimate’ twice in two posts now. It was the day before I finished work for the year (my company shuts down for two weeks over Christmas which is awesome!) and it was frosty. Again. I like winter and I like the cold, crisp weather, but it’s getting a bit old having to think ‘can I walk on the ice in this footwear?’ every single morning. So off came the heels (I put them in my bag) and on went the EMU boots to walk up the hill to the office.j

I got this dress a couple of years ago when it was hanging on the sale rack reduced to £10. It wasn’t marked as a Tall, but I think it has to be given the length of the sleeves and the fact that the knot detail is actually on my waist and not several inches above it.

Dress – Topshop (sale)
Tights – Primark
Shoes – Matalan (sale)
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment