Thursday, January 04, 2018

Outfit: December 19th – Christmas Jumper Take Two!

19-12-17


19-12-17b


19-12-17c


19-12-17d


19-12-17e


19-12-17f


The Tuesday before Christmas was my last day of work for the year, and everyone in my office agreed to don Christmas jumpers in honour of the occasion. What goes better with a Christmas jumper than jeans and red boots, right? So that’s exactly what I wore. These boots have been helping me to branch out into my flared and bootcut trousers and jeans again this winter. I like that the heel is higher than a flat, but not so high I can’t walk comfortably in them.

The cute little stocking brooch pinned on my sweater was a gift from one of the old ladies at church. She was giving sparkly Christmas brooches out to all the ladies in the choir the other week which was very kind of her.

Sweater – Matalan men’s (via charity shop)
Jeans – Next Tall (via eBay)
Boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Brooch – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment