Friday, January 19, 2018

Outfit: January 11th – Sweater and Skirt and Ankle Boots

11-01-18


11-01-18c


11-01-18d


11-01-18b


This sweater is the twin of the black one that I wear fairly often. I don’t reach for the cream one as much and I don’t really know why. It’s just as warm and cosy and it lightens up a winter outfit. I used to have the brown version of this sweater too (when you find a sweater this warm with super long sleeves, you buy it in all the colours – even if just from eBay) but that one had been shrunk (in the wash? The label says dry clean only, the sweater was definitely shrunken, you do the math…) by its previous owner so it was back on eBay for a re-sale some years ago now.

I kept my legs toasty despite the short skirt with my velvet lined leggings and that meant I could wear ankle boots rather than full length as I didn’t need any extra warmth. The boots gave a little bit of colour to the otherwise neutral look so that was a bonus.

Sweater – Bench (via eBay)
Skirt – Topshop Tall (sale)
Leggings – Primark
Boots – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Earrings - Boots

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment