Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Outfit: January 16th – No-Snow Day

16-1-18


16-1-18c


16-1-18b


16-1-18d


16-1-18e


16-1-18f


We were promised snow overnight the morning I wore this, but as seems typical this winter the weather missed us completely and not a flake was in sight when I woke up. I had planned my outfit for snow and more some was forecast for later in the day so I wore what I had planned anyway. There is method in the seeming madness of this ensemble for snow: the tights are actually my beloved velvet-lined leggings, by far the warmest leg-wear I own. The skirt is pleather and therefore waterproof as I knew it would be sticking out the bottom of my warm, waterproof coat which isn’t that long. And I put on my cosy EMU boots to walk to work, carrying these ankle ones with me in my bag.

Sweater – Cynthia Rowley (via TK Maxx, sale)
Skirt – Primark
Leggings – Primark
Boots – F+F at Tesco (sale)
Choker – Primark
Earrings – Nickel and Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment