Thursday, January 25, 2018

Outfit: January 17th – Snow!

17-01-18


17-01-18b


17-01-18f


17-01-18c


17-01-18e

17-01-18g


So yeah, the snow arrived mid-afternoon the previous day and so it was another outfit of thick cosy Primark velvet-lined leggings (honestly, they’re so much warmer than jeans or regular tights so if you don’t already own them, go get some!), a short skirt and a cashmere sweater. With a thermal top layered underneath because I am nesh. Obviously I didn’t walk out in the snow in these boots, I put on my wellies for that (my EMU boots having given up the ghost and started leaking on the way home the previous day). I find wellies particularly cold to wear, even with thick socks, so on a whim I stuck a sheepskin insole inside them this morning. I think it helped a bit.

Sweater – Marks and Spencer (sale)
Skirt – Primark
Leggings – Primark
Boots – Primark
Choker – Primark
Earrings – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment