Monday, January 29, 2018

Outfit: January 19th – Sweatshirt and Jeans

19-01-18b


19-01-18


19-01-18c


19-01-18e


19-01-18f


So once again we were promised snow that didn’t materialise. Friday was supposed to be heavy snow from the early hours and right through the day. Instead? Sunshine. I had thought I would wear my walking boots outside and carry my leopard print trainers to wear in the office, but when there was a distinct lack of the white stuff in the morning I decided walking boots were overkill so I put on these red boots instead. They just about coped with the ice underfoot and I managed to stay upright all the way to work.

Once again I have a thermal top hidden under my sweater (see above: ice) but I braved the cold in just jeans this day.

Sweatshirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Boots – Primark (sale)
Choker – Primark
Earrings – Nickel and Suede
Bracelets – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment