Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Outfit: January 22nd – Saved From Friday

22-01-18


22-01-18c


22-01-18b


22-01-18d


Another quick mirror/Instagram style snap for you today, my excuse this time being that I had to take my car to the garage first thing for it to be repaired after some kind person drove into me in the post-Christmas snow and dented all the back door in. (And also there were temporary traffic lights right by where I was going so I knew it would take me longer than usual to get there.) I take my pictures right before I leave the house in the morning and so some days it’s either pictures like this or the outfit goes undocumented. And, if it isn’t blogged or Instagrammed, did it even happen? That’s one of life’s great mysteries, huh?*

So these are the shoes I was going to wear the Friday before, but got thwarted by the weather (or lack of it, as there was no snow). Truth be told it wasn’t really warm enough for these shoes in late January, but as I drove to work (I exchanged my car for a courtesy one at the garage) it didn’t really matter.

Cardi – Primark
Top – Long Tall Sally
Trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Shoes – George at ASDA (sale)
Necklace – Scope
Earrings – Ziggy of Clevedon

*Not really.

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment