Friday, January 05, 2018

Outfit: January 3rd – Burgundy and Stripes

03-01-18b


03-01-18


03-01-18c


03-01-18d


2018! How did we get here?! How fast did 2017 go?! I was back to it on 3rd January having enjoyed a full two week break from work (and also from blogging, hence the lack of outfit posts from over the festive season) and it was wonderful. (The break that is, not being back to it, although there is something kind of nice about getting back into a routine I find.)

After a Christmas of eating whatever I fancied I need to get back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon so this day was the first day of doing that. If I can manage to swerve the leftover Christmas choccies in the office I will be doing well. I was given Jamie Oliver’s 5 Ingredients book for Christmas by my lovely little sister and most of the recipes in there seem fairly healthy so should translate easily to ProPoints friendly meals. Plus, they’re really easy as they only contain five ingredients! So far I’ve made sausage carbonara and messy melting meatballs and they were both successful. I am winging it with a slow-cooked beef dish in the crockpot later in the week – who has 4 hours to let something slow cook in the oven please Jamie?!

My back-to-work outfit was put together yet comfy – black pants, a polo neck and a jersey blazer, plus some boots that I picked up in Primark the previous day for just £8. And that was full price! I also go a pair in the sale for £6, plus a couple of knit dresses that were reduced.

Blazer – New Look (via eBay)
Top – Long Tall Sally
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Boots – Primark
Earrings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment