Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Outfit: January 8th – Black and Army Green

08-01-18


08-01-18d


08-01-18b


08-01-18c


08-01-18e


08-01-18f


It seems like ages since I wore anything in this shade of green. (I actually wore this top over the Christmas period but it might have gone undocumented. I know I haven’t worn the cardi in ages though.) It was another cold day, the kind that makes you glad you don’t have to scrape your car windscreen because you walk to work. Everywhere was white with frost. I employed my secret weapon: a thermal top layered under my regular top. (And also: EMU boots. Because I am not daft enough to go outside in sub-zero temperatures with bare feet and ballet flats. Just FYI.)

Cardi – Primark
Top – Long Tall Sally
Trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall (sale)
Shoes – F+F at Tesco
Necklace – Scope
Earrings – Nickel + Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment