Sunday, February 25, 2018

Leather Earrings at Nickel and Suede

20180225_162811


NB: This post is not sponsored (I WISH it was!), I just really like the earrings.

I am a big fan of big earrings right now, but I often find that earrings made of metal can be heavy. So when I came across massive earrings made of leather I thought what a genius idea! I think I first saw the earrings on Audrey of Putting Me Together (my favourite blog right now, by the way) who had been gifted a couple of pairs because she shared a room with Kilee of One Little Momma at a blogging conference. Kilee is also the brains behind Nickel and Suede (and her blog is awesome too – go check it out!).

20180225_162833


20180225_163033


I wanted a pair of the earrings but I have been stung by shipping and customs charges from the US to the UK before, and on top of the cost of the actual earrings themselves I decided to look around for an alternative in the UK. Now, it turns out that no one in the UK makes anything remotely similar so I decided to just suck it up and buy the originals. I order two pairs (the London Tan Cut-Outs and the Silver Signature earrings, both in size Large. I’m glad I did go for two pairs because I was stung for customs charges, plus an £8 fee from our friends at Royal Fail, just for them processing and holding my mail (I thought that was your job, Royal Fail?).

20180225_162913


They are super lightweight to wear and the London Tan pair especially go with absolutely everything. They have had a LOT of wear since I got them.

20180225_162850


So I would definitely recommend purchasing if you are in the US (and sometimes there are discounts and promotions available too) but unless I am feeling particularly flush I won’t be purchasing any more pairs (although I do have a birthday coming up, and I think the leopard print pair are especially awesome so you never know…).


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment