Monday, February 26, 2018

Outfit: February 14th – Outerwear As Innerwear

14-02-18


14-02-18c


14-02-18b


14-02-18d


14-02-18e


14-02-18f


Is it stripes week this week? It could be. Though with me, part of every week is stripes week as I have a lot of striped clothing.

I feel like I don’t wear my moto jackets enough, and when I do I take them off as soon as I get anywhere. So I wore this one instead of a blazer this day. It’s a fairly lightweight jacket and the sleeves have a stretchy panel in them so it’s super comfortable to wear all day. Oh, and it was Valentine’s Day so I put on my heart earrings as a nod to the – I want to say holiday like the Americans do, but it isn’t a holiday at all, it’s just a day, so – as a nod to the day.

Jacket – Primark
Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Boots – Clarks (outlet, sale)
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Ziggy of Clevedon

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment