Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Outfit: February 23rd – Stripes and Tan Pleather Jacket

23-02-18


23-02-18b


23-02-18c


23-02-18d


23-02-18e


I am loving wearing my biker jackets instead of blazers right now, since it’s not yet warm enough to wear them outdoors as coats. So I’m wearing them indoors instead. We have discussed at length here how tan goes with everything so it was a no-brainer to throw on this jacket with a jeans and stripe top combo. I could have gone for my tan ankle boots as well, but decided to change things up a little and picked out my leopard print boots instead.

Oh and if any tall ladies are looking for jeans – these are Primark skinnies in a 34” leg and look how they are bunching up around my ankles! They are waaay longer than 34”! I’ve had this pair almost three years but they still do this style so they’re worth checking out.

Jacket – Tall Girls (gifted)
Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Primark
Boots – c/o Sarenza
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Nickel and Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment