Thursday, March 08, 2018

Outfit: February 26th – Wool Trousers, White Shirt, Biker Jacket

26-02-18


26-02-18b


26-02-18g


26-02-18e


26-02-18d


26-02-18c


26-02-18f


26-02-18h


I almost put on trainers with this outfit. I tried them on with these pants and LOVED the look, but went with the boots as they are 1. warmer and 2. smarter for work. But I will definitely be putting trainers with these trousers very soon. Perhaps later this week. Although, at the time of writing, Snowmageddon is allegedly on its way so there might not be much of anything but fleece legging and wellies in the very near future. We’ll see.

This my look like an ordinary white shirt but it’s actually made of jersey, which, OMG, genius! There’s no gaping at the buttons because it stretches, there’s no restrictive feeling on your arms because it stretches, and it’s super comfy. Because (did you guess?): it stretches! (It also wrinkles pretty badly on the sleeves but I am prepared to forgive that.)

The trousers are super old – I wore them on the first day of my previous job which was October 2005, so yeah, old. But I keep them as they are a wool mix and where can you get wool mix trousers in tall these days? And I’m kind of feeling a wide leg style again this spring. Especially with trainers.

Shirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Pants – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jacket – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Claire’s

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment