Monday, March 12, 2018

Outfit - February 28th - The Same, But Different

28-02-18


28-02-18b


28-02-18c


28-02-18d


28-02-18e


28-02-18f


On Wednesday morning there was a little more snow than the previous day, but not a lot more, so I put on a very similar outfit to the day before's: the same sweater but in cream, fleece-lined leggings, a different skirt, the same boots. By 7.45am though we had a blizzard. By the time there were people at my office (yes I can walk in but I don't have a key so it's no use if there's no one else there!) we had several inches more snow on the ground so I abandoned my EMU boots and put on my wellies.

Sweater - Bench (via eBay)
Skirt - Topshop Tall (sale)
Leggings - Primark
Boots - EMU Australia (via eBay)
Necklace - gifted
Earrings - Boots (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment