Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Outfit: March 2nd – Spring. Allegedly.

02-03-18


02-03-18b


02-03-18c


02-03-18d


02-03-18e


So it was the second day of meteorological spring but had the weather got that memo? No. Here’s what happened on the first day of meteorological spring:

20180301_073821


Yeah. No spring outfits for me just yet then. Particularly since the temperature was not forecast to rise enough to melt any of the snow until after the weekend, and even then it would only be by a couple of degrees and we would still have the wind chill to factor in. Gah.

Now obviously I did not walk to work in these flat shoes (though I did see someone on Wednesday afternoon walking in the snow in similar shoes, and her mate in three inch block heeled boots…) but there’s only so many times you can post EMU boots in a week I feel. I wore my very cosy EMU boots and my feet stayed warm and dry.

Sweater – Marks and Spencer (sale)
Top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Primark
Shoes – George at ASDA
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – handmade

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment