Thursday, March 15, 2018

Outfit: March 5th – Finally

05-03-17e


05-03-17


05-03-17c


05-03-17b


05-03-17d


05-03-17f


05-03-17g


This was the first morning in a week that we woke up to no new snow. Not only that but much of the snow that had been laying for the whole week was gone. That meant I could finally retire my EMU boots and wellies back to the closet and wear the trainers and smart trousers combo I had been thinking about since the previous Monday. I was tempted to just repeat the whole outfit with just a change of footwear, but the lure of the cashmere was strong given that my garden pond was still frozen over so it obviously wasn’t much warmer outside. I definitely wanted to wear this shirt again though, so just layered it underneath the sweater.

Sweater – F+F men’s (via eBay)
Shirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Trainers – Skechers (TK Maxx)
Choker – Primark
Earrings – Nickel and Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment