Friday, March 16, 2018

Outfit: March 6th – Spring Colour

06-03--18b


06-03--18


06-03--18f


06-03--18c


06-03--18d


06-03--18e


06-03--18g


It is amazing how much difference a little bit of daylight makes when you are taking #ootd (that’s outfit of the day, mom) pictures in the mirror. The sunshine didn’t hurt either!
It is slowly warming up outside (although I’m well aware we could have another cold snap before the month is out) and I was all about the spring colour this day! These blouses (I have three of them) keep popping up on my Timehop as I bought them around this time two years ago, and it’s been a while since I wore any of them. So I pulled out this graphic print one and then brightened it up with my almost-neon orange jacket.

Jacket – c/o TM Lewin
Top – Primark
Pants – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Shoes – George at ASDA (sale)
Necklace – George at ASDA
Earrings – Claire’s

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment