Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Outfit: March 8th: More Snow

08-03-18


08-03-18d


08-03-18e


08-03-18c


08-03-18f


08-03-18g


So the snow made an unwelcome return. I had a nice, spring-like outfit all picked out to wear and then I opened the blind and there was several inches of snow on the ground. Gah. I got togged up in my usual skirt-fleece leggings-thick sweater combo but then decided I was overreacting and that if I made it to work I would be far too hot. So I got changed into jeans and a cashmere sweater, stashed the flats in my bag and put on my EMU boots to walk up the hill, once there was someone else in my office and I could actually get in (as I don’t have a key). I had hoped I had put my big coat and EMUs away for the year, but apparently now.

Sweater – Marks and Spencer (sale)
Jeans – Next Tall
Shoes – F+F at Tesco
Earrings – Claire’s
Bracelet – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment