Monday, March 19, 2018

Outfit: March 7th – Stripes and Army Green

07-03-18b


07-03-18d


07-03-18


07-03-18c


07-03-18e


07-03-18f


The lovely Audrey of Putting Me Together (www.puttingmetogether.com) sent out a PDF of spring transition outfits to everyone on her blog mailing list the other week. Since the snow had finally receded I took a look at it and the first outfit on the list was a striped dress similar to this one, a green utility jacket and taupe booties or red rain boots, depending on your weather situation. I don’t have utility jacket (and I don’t feel like I want or need one) so I paired my dress with this cardigan instead. I feel like the colour combination was the more important thing here anyway. Obviously I still needed thick tights (especially with such a short dress) but in the sunshine there were moments when it actually felt like spring could be just around the corner.

Cardi – Primark
Dress – Primark
Tights – Primark
Boots – F+F at Tesco
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Nickel and Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment